Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Christmas necklaces

I decided on a whim to make necklaces for the woman in my family for Christmas. I thought it would be fun. I found the pendants and then with some stamping, chalking, painting etc.. here is what I came up with. Some trial and error, but I learned and it was fun. I used glossy accents over the top to protect the image and give it a shine.


I made this one for my younger sister. I thought she might have fun with it when she went out to the clubs. Just a little funky.

The ink smudged a bit from the glossy accents. I figured not to use water color pencils for the color.


A Christmas pendant I made using a domino.


I guess I learned from my mistakes. I thought the paper was completely flat, but after the glossy accents and drying, the paper had buckled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Web Site Counters
Mrs Prindables Caramel Apple